Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP)
Systematic Training For Effective Parenting (STEP)
STEP is offered at Wheatland Salem Christian Academy twice a year -- one 6-week session in the fall and another 6-week session in the spring.
As a parent you want a calm, happy family environment. It takes a blend of love, discipline, and lots of understanding. The six Early Childhood STEP sessions focus on these topics:
- Understanding young children
- Understanding young children’s behavior
- Building self-esteem in the early years
- Listening and talking to young children & helping them learn to cooperate
- Discipline for young children
- Young children’s emotional and social development.
**Contact Wheatland Salem Christian Academy (630.904.7035) to register.
Cost is $75 per couple or single. Book is $15.